John Ringenberg focuses on the fields of business litigation, creditor disputes, landlord-tenant law, and commercial transactions. Before joining Ringenberg & Beller, P.C., John clerked for Justice Hill of the Wyoming Supreme Court. John also worked for the Larimer County District Attorney’s Office as a Judicial Intern where he gained significant experience in court.
John is a native of Fort Collins. He graduated from the University of Wyoming School of Law in 2014. While at law school, John served as the student government’s treasurer, took part in legal clinics, and completed multiple externships.
Banking & Finance Law
Real Estate Law
Creditor Representation in Bankruptcy
John enjoys being active with his wife and family through traveling, hiking, and other outdoor activities as well as helping out his local community. He has coached high school mock trial which he believes provides a great opportunity for local high school students to get a taste of practicing law. John has also coached boys’ youth basketball for the City of Fort Collins for four seasons at the 6th, 7th, and 8th grade levels. While in law school, John volunteered his time for the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program. During John’s undergraduate studies, he volunteered with the Restorative Justice Program in Fort Collins.
U.S. District Court of Colorado
U.S. District Court of Wyoming
The University of Wyoming School of Law, December 2014 – Juris Doctor
- Prosecution Assistance Clinic – provided oral argument with accompanying brief to the Wyoming Supreme Court while working closely with offices of the Wyoming Attorney General
Colorado State University, May 2012 – Bachelor of Science
• Honors Graduate in Business Administration
- Concentration in Finance, Specialization in Investment Analysis
- Honors Thesis: Regulation on Stimulus Money and the Federal Reserve Since 2008
- Minors in History and Political Science
- Larimer County Bar Association
- Larimer County Bar Association – Young Lawyers Division
- Colorado Bar Association
- Wyoming State Bar
- Wyoming State Bar – Young Lawyers Section
National Institute for Trial Advocacy – December 2015
• Deposition Skills: Rocky Mountain Program
Summer Trial Institute at University of Wyoming College of Law – August 2014